1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

All you stressed out moms have to watch this and laugh your head off!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jeaucamom, Feb 12, 2008.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
  2. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    That's not so new Jeauca, I tie a bungy cord around my kids and do that! [​IMG]

3. Rocket Raley

Rocket Raley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    yep, that was fun. I admit it. I slung the kid around.

4. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I just minimized mine and I can hear the kid laughing every time I move my mouse. I'm still cracking up over it an hour later. I guess I am easily amused. [​IMG] Hey, that littlie rolling laughing smilie is keeping time with the laughing kid!!! LOLOLOL that is a crack up!!

5. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

you all need some serious help......not that I watched it........nor did I laugh.........[​IMG]

6. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    AW, come on Okie, I heard you laughing here at my house.

It was fun slinging that little kid all over the screen, I had to go back and do it 3 or 4 more times. [​IMG]

Thanks for the entertainment Jeaucamom.........that doesn't make my arms hurt near as bad as slinging the real kids. [​IMG]

7. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    [​IMG] That's hilarious [​IMG]

8. SHuff chicks

SHuff chicks Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2007
    [​IMG] SHuff chicks,Hey yall that was not anything.When I was little if I had of laughed,man you better watch out,because I knew I was gonna catch it then.Talking about something hurting WOOOOOOOFFF,you just don`t know.I had to even go get my own switch,and it better be the right one.If not go back and get another one.
    But I will admit that was a good one.But my kids did not laugh either,,(,LOL) I can look back now and see that it did do some good.They are very good men now.Oh I used the Fly Swatter,,,lol:lau

9. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] okay.so I admnit it.........that was to much fun.........and he laughs like my grandson scott.............such a dork........ [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by