I bought my first group of Buff Orpington chicks 4 or 5 months ago. Ever since then my eyes have been driving me crazy pretty much all day every day. They get so bad that fluid builds up and has had me make an emergency visit to the ophthalmologist. I was told I was having a severe allergic reaction to something. I wan;t totally sure what it was. I went out of town for the holidays, and my eyes were totally normal. When I came home I was fine the first day. Well, today I went in my back yard where my chickens free range, and my eyes went crazy again. It has to e the chickens… I am so sad. Does this sound like a chicken allergy? Are certain breeds more allergy friendly than others?