Almost Halloween! What's your favorite candy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunnychooks, Oct 26, 2007.

1. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    My DH went to the grocery store tonight and came home with a bag of Hershey's Assorted Miniatures. I've just finished eating all the Krackles out of the bag. My favorite thing about Halloween is not the day itself, but going to Rite Aid the day after and buying out the 1/2 price candy bin! Then I spend the next few days eating myself into a chocolate stupor!! [​IMG]

What's your favorite candy? Right now I'm on a Milky Way binge. I eat the chocolate coating first, then bite the caramel off the top and eat the nougot last (with really sticky fingers!). My DH says I'm the only person he knows who can make eating a candy bar into an interactive experience! [​IMG]

2. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    I LOVE the swedish fish! not only are the vegan but they aren't all gooy and don't get stuck in your teeth.

3. texasgirl

texasgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    South Texas
    My favorite anytime time candy is regular hershey bars and reeses cups but my favorite Halloween candy is candy corn [​IMG]

4. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Candy Corn!!! I also love those orange flavored chocolate things that are in the shape of an orange an they come apart in slices. YUMMY!!!

5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Candy corn and my dog loves it too.

6. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

The more sugar the better! I'm good with almost ANY candy! Might explain my 10 recent fillings... in addition to my previous four... I have almost one filling per year I've had adult teeth!

7. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    I'm not really a CANDY person, but I like it now and then, I stay away from chocolate - I don't like the texture and feel in my mouth (I know weirdo)

I do like Black Licorice ALOT (not the salty kind)- I have been known to eat the WHOLE bag or box at one sitting!

8. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I think my favorite candy is either orange slices(the candy) or Reeses cups. I also like the the hersheys with caramel.

9. TxChiknRanchers

TxChiknRanchers Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2007
    Southeast Texas
    I like the kind with wrappers !

10. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    Any sort of chocolate candy bar, Reeses cups, and orange slices. I love orange slices, I eat them by the bag.

Although, I have been trying to get in shape. I quit drinking a gallon of soda a day and have hit the gym everyday for the past three weeks and have lost 10 lbs....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by