Almost Instant Bread

Whirlwind

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2007
Tuttle, Oklahoma
This is just almost to easy. My mom got this out of her paper in NW Ark. She tried it and said it was good. I just had to try it and it just came out of the oven. Ohh yum its good. Really good with scrambled eggs crock pot apple butter I made yesterday.

3 c bisquick, {I used pioneer brand}
2 TBLS sugar
1 beer or 12 oz of club soda {I used one of DH's beers}

mix all together, not smooth just till moistened. Put in greased loaf pan. Bake at 375 til toothpick in center comes out clean. Check around 30 min. Eat and enjoy

Or put the dry ingredients in a baggie, tape it to a can of beer and sell it for $3.00! Beer bread is about the best and most versatile mixes. Add cinnamon and butterscotch chips for a coffee cake. Crushed garlic and sundried tomatoes.... I could go on and on.

Guess what I'm making this weekend?
thc1e4793a.gif
mmmmm, beer bread.....

Yeah me too - I can't believe I forgot about that stuff. I have been trying to come up with cheap Christmas gifts. This solved it. I am going to make up some baggies with the cinnamon and butterscotch chips and some without and tape a note to it with different variations.

Great Ideas everyone. I think the can of beer and the bag of ingred. Sounds like a very good business idea. I bet you could sell alot of those. My DH would love the cheese and jalapenos too.

Absolutely heavenly! It is so moist and tasty. MMMM Now my meatloaf is in the oven. I am going to make applesauce tomorrow. I am on a streak lately. I think I am going to cinnamon and sugar with the bread recipe in the morning. MMMM

yum anything with cinnamon is good. It really did surprise me the bread was so good and so simple. I gotta try some other ingred. I think the possibilitys are endless. My DH said bananas and nuts sounded good.

Back
Top Bottom