Almost made a serious pre-wedding boo boo

Quote:
I know, but they came with the inside engraving. That's how they are sold.
tongue.gif
I checked my size on a ring sizer at least a dozen times! About half the time it read as a 5, the rest of the time a 5 1/2.
The only bright side I can think of is that they weren't very expensive. I may have to order another one in a six.
hmm.png

If wedding plans didn't have at least one glitch I'd be worried.

P.S. You should see my wedding dress. It's soooooo beautiful.
big_smile.png

...taps foot...waiting....
tongue.png

Better not be gaining ANY weight when the babies start coming. And wow, the water retention... they will be snipping that thing off...
Go bigger.they have little sizer things they can put inside that will be easily removed later
I am excited for you! To find the love of your life!! CONGRATS

Quote:
I'm 46 years old. I have two grown children, as does my fiance'. I've had all my plumbing removed to boot. The only babies coming into this house better have feathers or fur.
wink.png

Quote:
I'm 46 years old. I have two grown children, as does my fiance'. I've had all my plumbing removed to boot. The only babies coming into this house better have feathers or fur.
wink.png

Ahaha...sorry! I thought this was your first go-round. Still excited for you
smile.png
Still would go bigger, lol

Quote:
I thought you'd never ask!
big_smile.png

Okay here's the dress:

agora.jpg

I won't be wearing a hat. I look dorky in hats. Instead the hair stylist will be braiding my hair into a pretty intricate french braid and weaving pearls into it.

I made a necklace and earrings to match the dress. They are both made with Swarvoski crystals and pearls. There's a claddagh in the center of the necklace that has special meaning to both of us. The earrings are guardian angels; one to represent my mama and one to represent his.
I'll have to go hunt for the pic of those.

Quote:
I thought you'd never ask!
big_smile.png

Okay here's the dress:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff69/gritsar/agora.jpg

I won't be wearing a hat. I look dorky in hats. Instead the hair stylist will be braiding my hair into a pretty intricate french braid and weaving pearls into it.

I made a necklace and earrings to match the dress. They are both made with Swarvoski crystals and pearls. There's a claddagh in the center of the necklace that has special meaning to both of us. The earrings are guardian angels; one to represent my mama and one to represent his.
I'll have to go hunt for the pic of those.

Oh, it's a PERFECT spring wedding dress! I'm getting teary just thinking about it! You (er, someone else as you'll be busy!) must take pics for us of the wedding!

Have your ring resized to a 6 and ADD two small balls to the inside of the rings. They are resizing balls and you don't notice them when your ring is on PLUS they prevent spinning as well as making it more snug. I had them put in my engagement ring and I love it! No spinning or slipping (my ring was slightly too big, but can't be resized easily without compromising the stones)!

'k, here's the necklace and earrings I made:

feb1001-1.jpg

Jewelry making I've got pretty much figured out. Taking pics I still suck at.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom