Aloe Vera Products

ajallchorn

In the Brooder
Jul 23, 2015
England
I am an Aloe Vera distributor following using the products for both myself and my ducks - it has done wonders for my ducks leg problems and really helped with her mobility. It's all pure with no nasty additives and brilliant for all animals - ducks, dogs, horses, cats, you name it! Thought I'd let you guys know about it because of the wonderful experience I've had with it. I can distribute the following products that you can use for both yourselves and your animals!

Freedom Drinking Gel - helpful for the maintenance of proper joint function and mobility in a tasty, orange-flavored juice formula. £28.18

Aloe Vera Drinking Gel - Gel in its purest form. Favoured by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level. £21.62

Aloe Vera Gelly - Soothes scars, calms irritation and abrasions and is suitable for people and animals. Essentially identical to the aloe vera’s inner leaf, this 100% stabilised aloe vera gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely. £12.73

Aloe Veterinary Formula - Made with stabilized Aloe Vera gel as its primary ingredient and is ideally suited for external skin problems. Allantoin, a naturally soothing substance, is the other main ingredient. The nozzle-control spray makes application to any size or type of pet easy. Aloe Veterinary Formula can provide quick and soothing relief. The gentle Aloe Veterinary Formula can be diluted to cleanse irritated eyes or to clean dirty ears. It can also be used as a soothing leg wash to provide protection after exercise. £15.40

Aloe MPD - A detergent that's environmentally-friendly and biodegradable that effectively lifts grime, cuts grease and remove stains. It's economical, non-abrasive, phosporus-free and can be used to clean all surfaces or for cleaning outdoors such as patio's. It's a gentle formula which is kind to hands and clothes. £20.66

These products can be shipped to most countries. To order them go to www.foreverliving.com and use the Distributor ID 440101153209 to ensure you get the best price. Alternatively, if you're in the South East and would rather collect it or avoid the shipping fee, or would like to know of any promotions i'm doing, private message me and this can be arranged/discussed!

Annie Lamb

Chirping
Dec 30, 2016
HELP!!!! ALOE VERA EMERGENCY!!!

so i just bought this beautiful aloe vera plant online and chose one day shipping. i just get her last week and noticed rigth off the bat that her leaves are NOT AT ALL plump and full of gel like the picture showed. she is as green as she can be, so shes very healthy but her leaves are thin and curled inwards and lengthwise. i have been lightly watering her everyday and there seems to be no difference to when she came out of that box. WHAT DO I DO??? i give my prized show bird (Rosa, shes the one in my pfp) aloe vera every day to help with her cut she has on the bottom of her foot. im scared that shes going to have to go a while without it and i cannot afford her to get a scar on the bottom of her foot. HOW DO I SAVE THIS ALOE VERA PLANT?????

Top Bottom