Aloha! :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Yazzo, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Yazzo

Yazzo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2010
    Hi! [​IMG]

This is my first time on BackYardChickens, even though I've had chickens for years.

Right now I have around 30 chickens and am lovin every minute with them. I do have several 'extra' roosters though, and they're doing 'grasshopper patrol' in our orchard. If you want to buy one though, please check out my listing. That is the main reason I joined BYC, since I already know the ropes, so to speak, with chickens, but I'm sure I'll probably find something else worth joining for. [​IMG]
    It's wonderful how more and more people are deciding to take care of chickens, even in the city!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  2. wekiva bird

wekiva bird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2010
    South Carolina
    [​IMG] [​IMG] from south carolina . how is the weather there? it is very hot here heat index is over 110. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Yazzo

Jul 23, 2010
    Hi, and thanks! [​IMG]
    It's really hot and dry here: in the upper 90s. Luckily we've been getting some rain lately, so it's not too bad. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  4. cluckiemama

cluckiemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Welcome! It's been a hot summer here in Massachusetts, too, but the chickens seem smart. They hang out under the bushes and stay in the shade. I'm thinking about some of the frozen treats, like frozen V8, I wonder if they'll like it!

5. Yazzo

Jul 23, 2010
    I know my chickens would LOVE frozen V8! Luckies! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by