Aloha from Hawaii!!! I am new to this and I just wanted...

Rainbowbirds-of-a-Feather

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 13, 2009
Pawela, Maui located in Hawaii
Introduce my self...
smile.png

I am a proud owner of a handful of PB chooks and of course mixes. I just wanted to get more information/knowledge on these fowl called "Chickens". In addition to giving some friendly advice to others.

I had my first Chicken when i was in the 5th Grade. I had a lovely Black hen w/ feather legs. Her name was Henny. (From the Book called, Henny Penny)
lol.png
I never had a chicken in my life prior to that and now I have a diverse flock that I adore so much. My kids, as I call it, were either a rescue/feral/bought/hatched. Yes, all the above.

I will be making my profile as I get a little more familiar with the site so stay tuned I really want to share my "Kids" (chooks) Photos.

If you all have any Questions you all want to ask me I will be happy to answer.

Mahalo:cool:,
Dee

Mahalo right back atcha! Welcome! You'll meet a great many wise, wonderful, caring people who are very generous and gracious about sharing their experience and knowledge about the triumphs, tragedies, sorrows, and sublime joy of chicken (and other critter!) raising. You'll also run across a few wet blankets, but hopefully that won't happen right away!
wink.png
Hope to see you around!

Back
Top Bottom