Aloha! Late Introduction

HawaiiCoyote

Poultry Thief
Feb 12, 2021
Hawaii Island
Hello BYC peeps!

In the last 4 yrs I have looked to BYC in my times of need as a small chicken farmer,
and I'm just now joining the community

My name is Bella and I currently have a flock of 12!
I live on a three-acre piece of land on the east side of big island of Hawaii. My family and I are currently turning it into a farm, with lots of hard work!

I have always been an animal enthusiast; here are the breeds and animals I have on my land
Hens: 1 RIR - 1 BSL - 2 Australorp - 2 Golden Buff Orpingtons - 2 EE x RIR mixes - 1 EE x Australorp mix - 2 Feral hens
Roosters: 1 Silver Laced English Orpington
Cats: 1 Rescue Cat (unknown breed)
Dogs: 1 Doberman x Blue Heeler x Catahoula mix boy - 1 Pitbull x Rat Terrier x Catahoula girl

edit: ( I have also raised and sold roosters in the past! )

Some of my hobbies are mountain biking, harvesting, gardening, surfing, art, Jiu-jitsu, and chicken hugging!

I'm excited to learn from you all!

Mahalo nui loa!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Last edited:
Hello BYC peeps!

In the last 4 yrs I have looked to BYC in my times of need as a small chicken farmer,
and I'm just now joining the community

My name is Bella and I currently have a flock of 12!
I live on a three-acre piece of land on the east side of big island of Hawaii. My family and I are currently turning it into a farm, with lots of hard work!

I have always been an animal enthusiast; here are the breeds and animals I have on my land
Hens: 1 RIR - 1 BSL - 2 Australorp - 2 Golden Buff Orpingtons - 2 EE x RIR mixes - 1 EE x Australorp mix - 2 Feral hens
Roosters: 1 Silver Laced English Orpington
Cats: 1 Rescue Cat (unknown breed)
Dogs: 1 Doberman x Blue Heeler x Catahoula mix boy - 1 Pitbull x Rat Terrier x Catahoula girl

Some of my hobbies are mountain biking, harvesting, gardening, surfing, art, Jiu-jitsu, and chicken hugging!

I'm excited to learn from you all!

Mahalo nui loa!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
20201204_10372515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom