Aloha

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hezekiah, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hezekiah

Hezekiah Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2011
    Maui

Hale Malu (House of Peace) Farms is a new poultry hatchery and organic feed co-op located on the island of Maui, We will be hatching over 100 varieties of poultry for Maui and Guam, as well as outer islands as soon as Febuary 15th 2012, currently we have six locations being built up so that we can produce eggs for our hatchery and consumption please bear with us as our web-site is being completed you can order your chicks here. Phone orders will be taken in the order they are received,per order if the minimum order is not met, We will remain dedicated to selling you quality poultry for pets, showing and for culinary interest. We take pride in the fact that we are offering you " locally hatched" chicks, from quality stock, We keep some of the more rare breeds in stock for our collectors and for preservation sake and would like to announce that we will be featuring Black Copper Marans and Cuckoo Marans as our farm flock and will be raising and breeding for eggs and future generations of Maran chicks. We also have begun a small scale egg production operation.Our birds are pastuer raised underneath open skies on the Island of Maui. Below is our Hale "Kula' site where we breed and House our Black copper Marans Easter Eggers,Cinnamon queens and our Rhode Island Reds. We also have sites for egg production in Olinda and Lower Kula as well this is where we will house some of our other breeds for egg production and chicks that are available for sale year round.We source most of our stock from Cackle Hatchery and are their exclusive dealers here in Hawai'i.

2. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    [​IMG]

3. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG]

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

5. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

6. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

7. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Hi and :welcome from Ohio. So happy to have you aboard. Good luck. :thumbsup

8. theproxy

theproxy New Egg

Jun 26, 2012
    Yigo, Guam
    Hello from Guam. I just joined the forum and decided to search for Guam and to my surprise I saw this. What chicks do you have available and how are you shipping them to Guam? It's something I'd like to figure out personally but if you have some chicks to purchase I'd be glad to send some money your way :)

9. TahitianFarm

TahitianFarm New Egg

Jul 4, 2012
    He can't ship to Guam. Wonder what else is not true?

10. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Hello and [​IMG] Glad you joined us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by