Alpaca Products For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OHChick, Dec 9, 2008.

1. OHChick

OHChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Hey guys, I am a member of a co-op where we send in our alpaca fiber and receive products back that we can sell. All alpaca products are 100% made in the U.S.A. from AMERICAN alpaca fiber. I have yarn, roving, socks, hats, gloves, scarves, and a really cool tote bag all for sale. If you are interested, please take a look at www.alpacanation.com/starlightfarm.asp . If you like any of these products, I will discount them 10% for my BYC friends who are PayPal users, so you can PM or email me what you like and I can invoice you.

I also have roving, other yarns, and raw fiber that is not listed on that site. If you're interested, let me know and I can PM you what I have.

Thanks for looking!!

2. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Hi! How many ozs of yard does it take to knit a winter hat? I'm not a very good knitter, so I'd rather purchase two hats. Please email or PM me if you have any or to recommend one of the other co-op people. Thanks!

3. MissJames

MissJames Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Coastal SC
    Quote:The links not working for me:(

4. OHChick

OHChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
  5. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Got my alpaca hats just in time for our Ohio cold snap! I absolutely LOVE them. Got the one with the ear flaps (my favorite!) and the one with the brim (such a cute girl hat!!!!) They are SO warm and Amber shipped them very quickly! I'm not taking my hats off til spring (which is May in Ohio!!!) [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by