Alright everyone, give your duck names!

nickolemarie7

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2016
I absolutely love the cute and unique names everyone comes up for their little feathered children so I'd love to hear them!

These are my babies..."June" "Johnny" and "Cash"(Cash runs around like a maniac too much to ever get a picture without him being cut out or blurry so the name has become quite fitting)

Thank you! Yours are extremely adorable! Are they Khaki Campbell's?

Im about 95% percent sure they are..I went into tractor supply to get a hat and walked out with these three because I felt absolutely terrible leaving them there in the crowded tub with 30 others(I love tractor supply but it pulled at my heart strings). They wouldn't and couldnt give me an exact answer as to what they are though but from what I've been told and research they're KC although one seems to stand and run upright like walking on his tippy toes and has matured more then the others (could just be because he's a bit of the alpha male of the group)

I haven't got my ducklings yet (they're on order though!
celebrate.gif
). I'll have three females that I plan on naming Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather; after the fairy godmothers from Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." I'm already in the process of making a sign to hang on the duck house that has their names burned into wood and painted with their respective colors.

I'm a first time duck owner so I might be going a little overboard here thanks in part to pinterest. lol

Topanga

Puddles

Rowan

Quackers

Welcome to the world of ducklings! I'm super new to ducks myself, but I've had these guys for about 6 weeks. I need to get some good pictures of them now that their feathers are in! I love these little guys! <3

Back
Top Bottom