Crowing
12 Years
Mar 24, 2011
Ocala, Florida.
Made this today for Squishy's brooder babies
Miniperch.jpg

I hope they like pink!
big_smile.png
(Squishy sure does!) Her room and curtains are so pink...it kinda leaks out under her door
lau.gif
I had to tell her once to shut her door as I was getting a pink headache
hide.gif

It seems like you are a very good chicken grandma. Why does Squishy have chicken in her bed room? I have to admit that I would have to shut the door on that much pink also.
cool.png

Oh yes... its so I can observe them through the pink brooder tub, with the pink sparkly hearts paper backing... across the room from the 20 gal fish tank with the pink sparkly hearts paper backing... near my pink sparkly curtains and my pink mini christmas lights that are still up
hide.gif

I don't understand how anyone can not like pink
hu.gif

But, I suppose... it finally makes sense why we had so much trouble taking pictures of the chicks...
roll.png

It is pretty darn cute when the sun comes up and the birds nesting outside my window start singing... Velvet and Lacey and Sparkle all raise their heads right up and listen and they cheep back... trying to sound like them I think.. Hehe.. they make such cute little noises... when they're not sqabbling because someone flew into them or tried to stand on them while they were sleeping
th.gif

I still haven't noticed this 'dust' people have been talking about.... but at least since I have to see the brooder all the time it stays pretty clean.
I will have to give it up pretty soon though... Out, outside with you chickies... *Sniff* LOL!

Back
Top Bottom