Am I a good Chicken Grandma?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChooksinChoppers, Apr 10, 2011.

1. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Made this today for Squishy's brooder babies [​IMG]
    I hope they like pink! [​IMG] (Squishy sure does!) Her room and curtains are so pink...it kinda leaks out under her door [​IMG] I had to tell her once to shut her door as I was getting a pink headache [​IMG]

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    It seems like you are a very good chicken grandma. Why does Squishy have chicken in her bed room? I have to admit that I would have to shut the door on that much pink also. [​IMG]

3. ChooksinChoppers

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Hmmmmm...well she has them in her room so she can observe them through her see through pink brooder tub silly! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Okay as long as she is learning about her babies, I'll be okay with is then. [​IMG]

5. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    [​IMG]
    Yes, yes... Velvet is very pleased with his new spot to preen above the girls....

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  6. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Oh yes... its so I can observe them through the pink brooder tub, with the pink sparkly hearts paper backing... across the room from the 20 gal fish tank with the pink sparkly hearts paper backing... near my pink sparkly curtains and my pink mini christmas lights that are still up [​IMG]
    I don't understand how anyone can not like pink [​IMG]
    But, I suppose... it finally makes sense why we had so much trouble taking pictures of the chicks... [​IMG]
    It is pretty darn cute when the sun comes up and the birds nesting outside my window start singing... Velvet and Lacey and Sparkle all raise their heads right up and listen and they cheep back... trying to sound like them I think.. Hehe.. they make such cute little noises... when they're not sqabbling because someone flew into them or tried to stand on them while they were sleeping [​IMG]
    I still haven't noticed this 'dust' people have been talking about.... but at least since I have to see the brooder all the time it stays pretty clean.
    I will have to give it up pretty soon though... Out, outside with you chickies... *Sniff* LOL!

7. ChooksinChoppers

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Yes, we best get a move on building that pink chicken house [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by