Am I crazy? xD

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Pecky, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Pecky

Pecky Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2008
    Wanup, Canada
    I am seriously the only 15 year old I know, or have ever heard of that is so obsessed with her chickens!

I am with them from like 1-3 hours each day, just loving them! My chickens are just so amazing. xD
    I annoy all my friends because I am constantly talking bout these chickens!
    I don't live in the country either, just outside of town, so NOONE here has chickens.. XD

Am I mad?[​IMG]

2. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

Tsk, Tsk! Its really sad to see someone so young throw their life away on some needless addiction.... :| [​IMG]

I believe you have come to the right place. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, really, and you should feel free to discuss your dependency on chickens with all of us...we understand and support you in your efforts to overcome this horrible thing that is Chickens! We are all fighting the same battle and our prayers are with you! [​IMG] :aww

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] Hi Pecky...welcome to BYC, without doubt chicken addict is the best to be......... now your addicted to chickens..watch out because the forum is also highly addictive.........Enjoy! [​IMG]

4. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Pecky, Just keep lovin your chickens. I am an adult and I know people could care less about my chickens but i tell them anyway. LOL. The first day my little cockerel crowed which was 7/15/08 I told everyone at work, most of them were like oh. It made me happy so that is all that matters. Keep talking chicken maybe you will convert someone. Have a great day. You go.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:weee:ya

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by