1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Am I just thick or what?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mama Austranought, May 15, 2011.

1. Mama Austranought

Mama Austranought Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Western Australia
    Am I the only one here who has trouble finding "that page where you can post a new topic"? [​IMG] I am only new and maybe its made so that only experienced people can easily post topics - saving spam. I find this page (well I did just now!) and then when I go to post a new topic a few days later...I spend ages trying to find the right link...

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    go to index, then go to the title of the group where you would want your post to go. say recipes, click on that yellow chick, it will open 'chicken and other favorite recipes", then in the upper right there is another yellow bar for 'post new topic'... or something along those lines.
    And if you are thick then so am I because it took me about a year to figure it out.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  3. Egghead_Jr

Egghead_Jr Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2010
    NEK, VT
    Your problem may be your not logging in. Guest can't post.

To start a topic you decide where it belongs and click the link. i.e. you are asking breed and gender question, click that discussion link on main forum page. Voila! if your logged in the top right will have the yellow tab to start a new topic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by