Am I loosing it? Really losing it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chilling in muscadine, Dec 24, 2008.

1. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    While tucking my teenage and baby coop chickens in for the night like I usually do. I read my babies the story "Twas the night before christmas." No kids here so am I loosing it?[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    yeah.

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    As long as you don't hear them talk back, I think you're OK.

I need to go tuck in my girls. We have a chicken-sized coop, however, so there's no lingering there for me. brrr... it's freezing rain out right now. YUCKY.

4. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:yeah that is what I thought too but all these birds are ones I hatched out and they all are in competition for my attension, and if you tell anybody I did this I will just deny it. lol:lau

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Like mapes said... Yeah.

I only talk to Buffy (my buff orp) and White Toe, (my black sex link)... but it's just because the love me so much.

do, do, do, do..... do, do, do, do.

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    ha ha ha ha....that's ok...you should have heard me tonight...one rooster likes to show off and crow his loudest and peirce my ear drums when i'm in there and so I was going about my business and saying...

"ooooh! you're such a BIG boooooy."

7. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I don't think you're crazy at all! And neither do my chickens, I just asked them! Ok, one of my hens thought you were, but we don't listen to her anyways. [​IMG]

8. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    There are 67 teenage birds in this coop and its hard to pet all of them. They surround me at nite time wanting there nite nite loving. I have to stay out there with a flashlight moving different chickens around to other roost until everyone is satisfied with the one they are sleeping by so I thought "What the [​IMG] I love story "Twas the night before christmas." If I read it in the house I would be reading it to myself. {memo to self: get a life} lol:lau

9. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Does anyone else read to there chickens? I know I'm not the only one!!!!![​IMG]

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Clearly!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by