Am I overreacting?

You are not over reacting!

You been lied too!

In my book that means all bets are off.

Furthermore- that hussie is involving you in her adultery.

Thanks everyone for helping me not feel like a horrible person for leaving her to figure it out without me. Now I just have to figure out what to say to her the next time she calls. I need to tell her how her actions upset me but I am not a confrontational person, in situations like this I usually just say nothing and let it go. I don't want to just let it go this time though. I will probably figure it out when she actually calls. Thanks again everyone!

ETA, the reason she hadn't asked family to watch the kids before is that they were all at work. They picked up the kids after they got home from work.

Last edited:
I say let her wonderful boyfriend pay for a babysitter.
old.gif

Slinky

Here practice this: "I'm sorry, we've been friends for a long time but I cannot condone you helping a man cheat on his wife for any reason. It goes against my beliefs and moral values and although we've been great friends, until you are completely out of this affair with any married man, I just can't be with you."

ETA: Breaking up with a friend is harder than breaking up with a boyfriend. You have more time and emotions invested in the relationship.

Last edited:
You are not over reacting. She compromised your friendship knowing how you felt about her affair. This would be a tough one to repair.

Back
Top Bottom