Am I The Only One Who Cries Over Nothing?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Laurajean, May 26, 2010.

1. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I swear, I am so emotional. I don't know what my problem is. I tear up over the strangest things.

I'm watching American Idol, and Bret Michaels walked out on stage and sang "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" with former Idol contestant Casey James. Okay, I can justify crying at that; Bret did almost die after all. Although it also brought back fond memories of the 80's when I met Poison after a concert in 1988 and turned down his "personal invitation" onto his tour bus. [​IMG] I was a teenager for God's sake, that's just wrong! But I am still happy he's alive and yeah, so I cried like a sap. [​IMG]

But here's the problem. Alanis Morrissette came out with Idol finalist Crystal Bowersox and sang "You Oughta Know". You know, notorious-mad-ex-girlfriend-angry song? So why did I cry at THAT?! [​IMG]

Sometimes I even get misty eyed looking at BYC postings of chicks with kids or other pets. Especially other pets (sorry kids). [​IMG]

So I guess I'm just a horrible SAP. A mushball of emotions. I seriously don't know what my problem is.

Does ANYONE else cry at the drop of a hat or is it just me?? [​IMG]

2. Dar

Dar Crowing

Jul 31, 2008
    i got my visa bill and cried does that count? lol

I am like that sometimes too... it all depends on the time of the month

3. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Songster

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    Today I cried cause I watched Dear John and The Road. Then cried even harder over that dairy farm video that s all over the net today. I mean I really CRIED. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last night The Biggest Looser had me reaching for the kleenex too. I am watching Transformers on TV and they just tied Bumble Bee up so guess what I am doing.[​IMG]

Maybe we should have our hormones checked. [​IMG]

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Songster

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Nah, I cry at emotional things too. Really touching things get me going. But also, if you put a big, hairy spider on me, I'll probably sob a little, after.

After I bought my house, I cried when I got my washer/dryer combo installed. WTH was that about?

Some girls are just more prone to tears than others.

Exhibit A:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_K4mAD8xnc

5. Laurajean

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:No, I totally get that! I just bought my first house six months ago. I will totally cry WHEN I get a washer/dryer, lol! (probably tears of joy of not having to hand wash my clothes)

I cried when I got my chicks, because it was my lifelong dream to "live in a small house in the woods with chickens". And here were all these little babies, in a box, completing my dream. [​IMG] God, don't get me crying again! [​IMG]

6. I'm not much of a crier... every now and then... like a funeral...

Mostly my mood swings swing toward the [​IMG] end of the scale... scary.

7. chickaddict

chickaddict Songster

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    There usually is no rhyme or reason to my tears either. I just watched how many people die on Criminal Minds - not 1 tear. Humane society commercials get me every time.

8. Hi! I boo-hoo over every little thing these days.
    I just saw that duet and wondered if that was Alanis M singing (I was just walking by with a bucket and I recognized the song), but didn't hang around to watch it.
    I didn't see the Bret M part, but he is a lucky fellow to survive his situation.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

9. Laurajean

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, Lee DeWyze just won American Idol and he was crying....... so now I'm crying AGAIN. Geez..... I need help. [​IMG]

10. JetBlack

JetBlack Songster

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Yeah, baby chicks are really adorable. All I have are chickens because originally, the idea was to be able to eat some of them.

Right.

Mr.BigSoftyJetBlack went and got attached to them all. Only two have names though. Obviously I can't have ducks. Duck is delicious and unfortunately, for me, adorable. I can't have sweet, curious food follow me around. It'd be like eating puppies. Can't do it.

Ducks see you like this:

Last edited: May 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by