Am I the only one.....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ASweetHeart, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ASweetHeart

ASweetHeart Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2011
    that looks into the incubator windows every 10 minutes at hatch time?
    I've spent half the day looking in there, lol!! I'm so excited!!

2. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Quote:You mean you actually are able to wait a whole 10 minutes? Boy, you have willpower! [​IMG]

3. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Quote:You mean you actually are able to wait a whole 10 minutes? Boy, you have willpower! [​IMG]

4. ASweetHeart

Oct 3, 2011

LOL!! I am still new at this!!

5. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Lol, I check the temp constantly. Trying to stop myself from candling again tonight! [​IMG]

6. ASweetHeart

Oct 3, 2011
    Quote:Ohh.....candling is fun, too!! Last week, I actually was able to make a little video on my cell phone to show to my non-understanding facebook family friends!!

7. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

i have one egg thats suppose to hatch today. i keep goin in the room to check it every five min, but it hasnt done anything tody so i quit checking it about an hour ago, im kinda thinking its not going to hatch

8. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Not necessarily! [​IMG] I was told 21 days for silkie eggs but our first hatch this spring took 24 days before they started hatching. Once the first one hatched it was like a domino effect! Lol

9. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:mines a cross between a California grey and a Blue Andalusain. Standard breed. im hoping it hatches, i want to see what it looks like.

10. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:mines a cross between a California grey and a Blue Andalusain. Standard breed. im hoping it hatches, i want to see what it looks like.

I hope it does too![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by