AMAZING CHICKEN BOOTS!

cluckkatie

Chirping
Jan 1, 2018
YOU GUYS! I found the most amazing rainboots at the co-op. You see the boots that are in my profile picture? I thought they were cute, but heck who would sell those? Well they do and I found them for 25% off!! And they were so comfy. But spoiler! My Mom already bought them for me for Christmas! Oh I can't wait for Christmas so I can wear these comfy quirky shoes!!

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5

Soon2BChixMom

Herding ducks and Wrangling chickens
Jan 8, 2017
I wear that brand, but the clogs for gardening. I wear them with no socks and they don't make my feet sweaty and sticky. They are better than the cheaper versions of rainboots/clogs. They sell these at tractor supply. :)

Hermit

Songster
6 Years
Mar 24, 2015
Colusa & Sac counties, California
YOU GUYS! I found the most amazing rainboots at the co-op. You see the boots that are in my profile picture? I thought they were cute, but heck who would sell those? Well they do and I found them for 25% off!! And they were so comfy. But spoiler! My Mom already bought them for me for Christmas! Oh I can't wait for Christmas so I can wear these comfy quirky shoes!!
Yay for Sloggers!!! Let us know how they work out when you get to wear them! I plan on buying a pair, but how AWESOME to find them on sale!

Top Bottom