Amazing Flourless Peanut butter cookies!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Blonde, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    They take one cup of peanut butter one cup of white sugar a teaspoon on baking powder and one egg. I have NOT tried to double the recipe but they are very good. the smaller you make them the better! [​IMG]. you cook them for about ten minutes or until you want them to be done. then you eat them [​IMG]!

2. animalsRawesome

animalsRawesome Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Thanks. I LOVE peanut butter cookies, but I'm the only one in my house who does so I never get them. This sounds easy enough...I'll have to make some for myself this weekend.
    Should I bake them at 350?

3. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

My mother-in-law gave me this recipe back in 1984, except hers has 1 tsp of vanilla and no baking powder. My kids published it in a local cook book last year. [​IMG]

4. reneemellor

reneemellor Out Of The Brooder

Oct 8, 2011
    Waco, Tx
    I make these with just the PB, sugar and egg. My kids love them.

5. reneemellor

reneemellor Out Of The Brooder

Oct 8, 2011
    Waco, Tx
    I make these with just the PB, sugar and egg. My kids love them.

6. Frogdogtimestwo

Frogdogtimestwo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Yes, 350 for 7-10 minutes. I always add a teaspoon of vanilla to mine and press them down with a fork mark across and top with raw sugar granules!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  7. animalsRawesome

animalsRawesome Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    I made some today. They were so easy and quick to make! Exspecially when I made my family do the dishes [​IMG] But they were good too... and I LOVE the dough. Sometimes I wonder why my mom thinks you have to bake cookies. They are always better raw...expecially Mrs. Field cookies. Mrs. Field cookies aren't even that good imo after you bake them...but yum are they good raw. [​IMG] The peanut butter cookies were definatly a hit though. There are only three left [​IMG]

8. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    Quote:Have made these for years!!! So easy, and taught my niece the recipe last year, and now she
    makes them for the family for Christmas! She's 9

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by