Amazing White Cochin Bantam pair.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, May 8, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Up for auction is a stunning SQ white cochin pair. I got these guies because I LOVED they way they looked but now I feel they are being wasted here because I dont show or intend on doing so anytime in the near future. They are approximately 1.5 years old and the hen has just started to lay for the season. They roo has been doing his thing as well. They are not being kept in a cage but are out with access to a run so they may not be in pristine condition (ie muddy feet ect) but are amazing little birds. I do not bathe birds before I ship for fear it will stress them out to much. I will let you do that when you get them. They will however be dusted for any pests and put on vitamins and electrolytes for a few days before shipping. Shipping price includes box. I can ship just about everywhere except VA. Please contact me with any questioins BEFORE bidding. Thank you! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Also, I forgot to mention, Local pickup is welcome and preferred! [​IMG]

3. WOW,Very Nice White Cochins !!!

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thank you! They are really super nice, but I feel they are going to waste here. These would be perfect for showing..4h...ect. [​IMG]

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Gorgeous birds!!

6. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    How far are you from the Deleware Water Gap Bridge?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by