Amazon Orders :) Waiting drives me crazy

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Jul 10, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    I orded a book of amazon and orded priorty shipping (shelld out 12.25 for it) the current status of it is "Shipping Soon" that is torture!! [​IMG] it ships out tommrow and i well have it by (the latest) the 15. I orderd priorty shipping cause i know the Tronto postaly prosccesing place is at full compacity. So by priority i well cut out one postal place (montreal). From what i know it well ship from there whare house then go to the postal place then hop on a plane and land in hailfax. with all that said shipping is two-three days. hoping it's here sooner then the 15 [​IMG]

2. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Really? Totally different in Ontario where I swear they sit by their computers waiting for my order. Almost always have it 2-3 days after placing my order!

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

We ordered a book on SUNDAY and it came Monday. How in the heck did THAT happen??? We are still baffled by that one.

4. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:Yah i ordered it yesterday.

and Debi WOW!!!!

5. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Quote:Have had that happen also! By contrast, 'Chapters/Indigo here in Canada can take weeks.

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I know the feeling! I'm waiting for this, and it'll arrive in a few weeks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by