AmBien CR commercials

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarriBrown, Aug 24, 2008.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Yes!!! I am do going to have to get me some ambien. I haven't been able to sleep for the last... oh I dont know, 10 YEARS!

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Sure have. But, I thought it looked a lot like a hen!! [​IMG]

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

d.k :

No way, have you seen those waddles? [​IMG] I love how the wiggle and sway when he looks around!​

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

d.k :

Kinda like those egg beaters commercials. They call them "Mother Hens" but I SWEAR they are Roosters!!! Did you see the comb size on those things?​

6. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Miss Chook must be really gifted or really a.b.normal, then, CB, cuz I'd swear her comb and wattles are as big or bigger than that bird!! The critter in the ads never gets around to crowing, either, and you can't see it's legs to look for spurs. [​IMG]

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I love his latest antic, where he's making hang-up calls. I told my SO if my chickens ever get that smart, we're in big trouble.

8. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    My dh and a friend of his took Ambien for a while because of shift work related sleeping problems.

That stuff was scary! I watched dh have a fifteen minute conversation on the phone with his brother - good thing it was only his brother! He looked, sounded and acted fine - but the next day he could not remember one word! He swore he hadn't spoken to his brother in a week. I was actually scared. One day he came down and told me he had gotten a fire call and was responding. Luckily for me I would have been able to hear the pager had it actually gone off. He was awake and dressed and fully coherent, responding to a dream. That afternoon when he got up he had no recollection of the incident at all.

That was the end of the Ambien!

My friend's husband had the exact same experience except he DROVE! And later had no memory of it at all. He talked to her on the phone and drove to the market, got food and drove home. He left the food on the kitchen counter and fell asleep on the couch. Again, no memory at all.

Just be careful - cute, funny ads do not equal good meds!

9. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    Is it the one with the blind rooster? :LOL

I watched the egg beaters commercial in slow motion...when the guy reaches for the carton and the chicken bites him...Run that in slow motion! She really takes a beak full and swings her head! I'd swear she was my broody Georgia with a bite like that!.

10. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Bergen, NY
    yeah...DD and I watched these last week. I love the INNOCENT rooster look he has! lol! a vacuuming rooster... I wish MINE did that!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by