Amelia Island Vacation pics.....:) *More Pics*

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
First I want to say it was a pleasure to meet Scrambled Egg & her husband in NC. We had dinner together and it was great! We will do it again on our way down next year!
frow.gif
SE !!

Hope you all like!

Finally...........what DH wanted: sand, sea and...........no people! This was where we stayed.

941_amelia_016.jpg

941_amelia_015.jpg

941_amelia_014.jpg

And for the cloud lookers like me:

941_amelia_114.jpg

941_amelia_110.jpg

941_amelia_109.jpg

Every afternoon:
941_amelia_031.jpg

I saw this with my morning coffee....
941_amelia_022.jpg

941_amelia_025.jpg

More beach shots...
941_amelia_028.jpg

941_amelia_017.jpg

How windy & humid was it?
941_amelia_021.jpg

Or maybe this one will do?

941_amelia_102.jpg

lol.png
I couldn't use a comb, I had to wet it down and spray conditioner on it.....or leave it like it is and do the rasta thing.......
lol.png

We visited Fort Clinch and I'll post those pics later on. Very interesting place........

Last edited:
Quote:
Where we were there were no shells~just flat beach, which was great to walk on BTW !! It was a really nice area! Especially for us, we like it when people leave an area, not gravitate to it! BUT - you could buy shells in the local stores, and not a bad price either.

On a side note; I think the best shell seeking is on the west coast, from what I've heard. We had a lot of broken clam shells and rocks. Not even sea glass!
sad.png
which I was hoping for. But we had lots of relax time and fun. And drank too much beer and stuff.
tongue.png
But REALLY enjoyed the area.
smile.png

Very historical!

Good grief, and ya'll came home? They would have had to pry me out with a crowbar!

How beautiful, and some great pics. Glad you both got a chance to relax and kick back!

no people? doesn't that mean sharks will find you an easy target? or was it too cold to go in the water?
tongue.png

and not to be a stickler but um... i saw some people and umbrellas.
lol.png

aaaaaaah... I can smell the ocean air now...and steamed crabs with old bay seasoning... nom nom nom nom...

Quote:
Might as well shoot me now... Maple, I can't find decent crabs here at ANY price!

I am from N/Cntl/Fl...in my opinion there is no prettier/peaceful beaches than in the Amelia Is./Fernandina area..Ft.Clinch area has great fishing

and Luna..you had time for quilting????

Back
Top Bottom