Ameracauna roo color/variant

TheGlue

In the Brooder
9 Years
Nov 12, 2010
Burien
I am trying to identify my pretty roo's color variant. He was sold to me by Reber farm supply as an Ameracauna. While trying for hens we ended up with him. He has a golden mane of long thin feathers WHITE/brown body and irridesant green tail feathers. I will post a pic soon but he looks like the second photo down on the breed sub index. Any help would be good. In all reality we can't have him but it's so hard to send him away (or dine on). Alas he has to go but i wanted to know what he is before he does.
sad.png

please go and post more post so you can come back and post pics.. I think you need to have 10 previous post before you can add pictures.. I would love to see your bird.

I do say .. to hesitate on getting rid of him/her.. I have a beautiful black very well bred Ameracauna because the lady who had bought him lives in the city and cant have roos.. when I got him home.. he is not a he but a she.. so be sure before he goes maybe have a back up plan in case he crows..
lol.png

be happy and smile every day ...

)O(
Pink

Yeah, I'm "newish" but have posted a long time ago. Use the site all the time just never post....so this is post number #5? It is a he no doubt. Crows early so we shutter the coop to quell the noise. I don't mind it though, I love it, and my south neighbor knows and has been asked to complain if it bothers him. But evil lurks on the North and West, it's just a matter of time. The problem is that I 'm "overpopulated" (read - chicken laws (3) vs my civil disobedience (6)). I'll post some more and then the pics I took just this afternoon.

And hello from Washington!

Okay let's see if this works.....

nope...

Maybe I'm missing something..... (Okay I'll stop and ask for directions....sheesh!)

Umm,...how do you post a pic?

Was there a link attached? I tried to find the help but I couldn't (that really eats me up too, I should be able to find my way around a web site....)

Back
Top Bottom