Ameraucana and Easter Egger Cockerels- middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CityGirlintheCountry, May 14, 2010.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Once again I have hatched out a plethora of roosters! They need to move on to new homes eventually so I am holding a pre-sale. Buy them now for half price! Or... buy one get one free!

All of these babies are around 10 weeks old and are still too young to be fully integrated into an adult flock. This is a perfect time though to pen them next to your girls so they are all used to each other by the time the boys mature.

I have two pure ameraucanas. One is light blue and the other is black. Daddy is a blue ameraucana from the Gardner line. The mamas are from hens hatched from Pips&Peeps eggs. They should both be stunning adult roosters. The ameraucanas are $8 each. Grown they sell from $15 to $25.

The blue-
    [​IMG]

The rest of this batch are easter eggers. Daddy is either a blue ameraucana or a black ameraucana. Mamas are buff orps, easter eggers or wyandottes. All of these boys carry a blue egg gene. Colors range from blue to black to funky brown. The EEs are $5 each. Grown these guys sell for $10-15.

The brown-
    [​IMG]

One of the black EEs-
    [​IMG]

One of the blue EEs-
    [​IMG]

Pick up only. I can meet you in the greater Rutherford and Williamson county areas.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    I would buy your blue roo if you would reconsider shipping. I would pay all shipping costs and walk you through it.

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I'm not NPIP. Unfortunately that makes it is illegal for me to ship out of state. [​IMG]
    If you were closer I'd say let's just meet up. I'm sure that totally violates the spirit of the law, but I haven't seen anything written that says you can't just take livestock across state lines. Eh, semantics...
    [​IMG]

4. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Quote:Most states do not allow transport of animals without at least a health certificate - not even dogs state to state - but most people do not know or just do not do it and like NPIP only shipping - it is rarely ever enforced. When we moved from WA to NV, each state we went thru I called to see what is required - health cert was minimum, vaccinations for those animals who are normally vaccinated. Even our ducks had health certs [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by