Ameraucana, Araucana, and Easter Eggers in South East?

cowchipss

Songster
9 Years
Apr 20, 2011
No, I'm not looking to start a debate.
big_smile.png

I'm looking for suggestions of breeders/sellers of Ameraucana, Araucana, and Easter Egger chickens in the South East. I am located in North Central Florida and would like to find a farm within a days drive of here.

I will also be traveling to Savannah this summer for vacation and to meet The Chicken Whisperer on his Power to The Poultry tour. So anywhere along the way between Florida & Savannah is also game for possible breeder/sellers. Also may be planning a trip to New Orleans so again anywhere along the south border of Alabama, Mississippi, or Louisiana would work too. Thanks in advanced.
celebrate.gif

There are a couple of people in the Carolinas that sell Araucana chicks and eggs both North and South. Sky Blue Eggs moved to Louisianna a couple of months ago but not sure where.

I have no idea about Ameraucanas. Easter Eggers are basically mutts that may or may not have the blue egg gene so if you fine either the araucana or the ameraucana you can make your own easter eggers.

I am a breeder of Araucana on the West Coast, hope you find what you are looking for.

Lanae

Back
Top Bottom