1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ameraucana Bantam Question

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by lurky, Jul 4, 2007.

1. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I have 5 due to arrive friday AM. i think i know the answer to this, but i wonder if there are EE's in the banty just as the regular? I am wondering if my new bantams are going be 'unique' looking or are the bantams usually standard?

2. Claire_Bear

Claire_Bear Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2007
    Garrison
    they look pretty much the same as the big ones...lol only smaller. I think they are so cute looking!

3. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Sorry claire, I think you musta misunderstood the question........but thanks for trying [​IMG]

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    EE's come in Bantams as well. If you ordered from a hatchery, They are most likely EEs. Ameraucana Bantams arent easy to find.

5. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Thank you. I love EE's and was hoping that was the case [​IMG]

6. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Lurky,

When you receive them will you take a picture and post? I have some ordered that should be here next week.

Thanks,

jackie

7. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Oh......I most certainly will. Sadly, i will have to go to the p.o. and get them probably friday morning and bring them home and then go work all day. But when i bring them home i will post a pic before i go. If you dont see it here, it might be sat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by