Ameraucana bantam rooster in SF Bay Area (East Bay), Northern CA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by mthrclckr2, Feb 7, 2017.

1. mthrclckr2

mthrclckr2 Just Hatched

Feb 7, 2017
    SF Bay Area, CA
    I have a two-year-old Ameraucana (Easter-egger) bantam rooster needing a new home. Quite the handsome bird, but I've decided to focus more on Faverolles. I live in Hercules but will happily deliver him to any of the surrounding cities - Pinole/El Sobrante/Richmond - but not much farther than El Cerrito, *maybe* parts of Berkeley where parking is easy.

-Naomi

2. mthrclckr2

mthrclckr2 Just Hatched

Feb 7, 2017
    SF Bay Area, CA
    My goodness... I can't get ANYBODY to take this guy. How about this - I WILL PAY $40 for somebody to pick him up and take him off my hands. This should cover cost of gas and maybe pay for part of your next bag of feed. If he's destined for the stew pot, I don't want to know. He would actually be good for protecting some hens.

3. mthrclckr2

mthrclckr2 Just Hatched

Feb 7, 2017
    SF Bay Area, CA
    $50?

4. mthrclckr2

mthrclckr2 Just Hatched

Feb 7, 2017
    SF Bay Area, CA
    $60. I am willing to pay $60 to anybody who is willing to take this rooster. OR I could look into shipping him (within the US), which should come out to about that same amount. Of course I'd be paying for the shipping.

5. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    You may have better luck with craigslist or listing him at a local feed store.

6. Mr Stitch

Mr Stitch Out Of The Brooder

Sep 3, 2015
    Oakland, CA
    Still have him? We'll take him.

7. mthrclckr2

mthrclckr2 Just Hatched

Feb 7, 2017
    SF Bay Area, CA
    YES!!! I will send you a private PM. THANK YOU!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by