Ameraucana Black/Lavender test eggs, six for price of shipping!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SummerwindNC, Jan 24, 2010.

1. SummerwindNC

SummerwindNC Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2008
    Camden, NC
    Hi Everyone!

Price is just for shipping, pick up is free, near Elizabeth City NC.

I have six (large, not bantam) Ameraucanas (not EE) black carrying the lavender gene that I need to test a hatch on. I tested fertility which was 100% but am unable right now to complete a hatch due to space limitations (ahh poo!). I was hoping someone would give me hand. I am just dying see what the babies will look like so promise you will send a photo! I also need to test my shipping/handling methods. I will ship on Tuesday. Right now I have 2 fresh blue eggs that are being racked every few hours. I have one roo (Stormy) with 3 hens, my girls lay every day. Stormy is huge beautiful friendly rooster who follows me around the farm with his hens in tow. They eat Layena with flax seed added. They free range several hours a day. Straight toes, no cross beak, slate legs. They look just like the ones on the Ameraucana website, cute as button & buttery soft. I'll be entering them in the Chowan County Fair this fall. [​IMG]

I'm having camera problems but hopefully I can get some up tomorrow once Hubby gets home. I know how ya'll like to see pictures!! (I do too!) Just wanted to make sure there was some interest before I refrigerate them.

Thank you!

KatinNC

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    never mind Im in:) Ill fit em

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  3. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    me too...if you have enough

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:oops I think we were suposed to buy it now--we both missed it!

5. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    #$&^@#@$(*)&*(

6. The Chickinn

The Chickinn Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    near SF, CA
    I would be willing to help you out possibly. Post on here if that is possible, hopefully me, sonew, and chickenlittle were not too late.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by