Ameraucana, Buff orphington and RIR Pullets 3 weeks old - (San Francisco Bay area, CA) $ 15 each

DeborahSfbay

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 28, 2014
Union City California
Sexed as pullets at the hatchery that are two weeks old.
3 Ameraucana
3 Road Island Red (RIR)
3 Buff orpingtons

At three weeks old they have a lot of feathers. They still need to be under a heat lamp that's about 85 degrees (I use a 100 watt bulb) but the danger of them getting too cold is not as much of an issue as when they are just hatched.
If needed I can keep them to 6 weeks when they are coop ready and fully feathered for 15 each. Or 10 weeks for 20 each.
They should start laying at 5 months (around July).

I live in Union City just off 880. Pick up only no shipping

Union City/Fremont CA Just off 880

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes I have 3 Golden laced Wyandottes left. They are 3 months now and I'm charging 15 each (because that are older now and will start laying in a few months).

Let me know if you're interested.

Deborah

510 207 7581

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll see you next Wednesday. Can you post a recent picture so I can see what they look like (and show my 12 year old). I told her today we are going to get them and she is so excited. She is our resident chicken whisperer.
D.gif

Lea

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes I have 3 Golden laced Wyandottes left.  They are 3 months now and I'm charging 15 each (because that are older now and will start laying in a few months).

Let me know if you're interested.

Deborah 

510 207 7581
hi I am also interested. Could you please tell me how many you have left? Thank you! Rebecca at 925 - 732 - 3124

Back
Top Bottom