Ameraucana Chicks - DONT BID TAKING ORDERS - NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, May 19, 2010.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    DO NOT BID!!!!

Since it has become unconducive to list my auctions on eggbid, I will start a waiting list and sell my chicks here. I have lowered the price on my chicks from $8.00 to $6.00 for BYC members only.

Please check my website for pictures of my birds. I have available blue, black, buff, lavender, split lavender, splash, silver, white, wheaten and blue wheaten. Numbers of birds are limited, substitutions to be expected.

Minimum order is 15; express shipping and box charge is $35.00. Cannot legally ship to Virginia, West Virginia and Hawaii. Mareks vaccine available for an additional $15.00.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Which variety of your Amerarucana's have the bluest eggs?

thanks

3. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    It's all in the eye of the beholder. There are very light blue eggs, some are a even blue, some are a teal sort of color. Everyone sees them differently.

I prefer to look at my eggs outside in natural light to determine what color they really are, fluorescent lights inside a house will make them all look green.

4. efitz

efitz New Egg

Apr 16, 2010
    Do you have any pictures of your lavenders?

5. suzpyoung

suzpyoung Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Temperance, MI
    I just wanted to comment on egg color from PipsnPeeps. Two girls that I hatched from her eggs are laying some of the richest tealish-blue you can imagine. One of the pullets is splash, the other is blue.

6. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Quote:Sorry, I missed your post, there are pictures of the eggs and the birds on the egg auction I have going now.

Thanks Suz!

7. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Why can't you ship to WV? I've gotten chicks and birds before.

8. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    This is a letter I received from the Virginia Dept of AG:

[​IMG]

When I received this letter, I call the West Virginia Dept of Ag and they told me they had the same poultry importation requirements.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by