ameraucana chicks from MMM!!!

bluebirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
May 12, 2008
blue rock west virginia
Hi , boy am I excited ,I just realised that my "free exotic " chick from MMM is an Ameraucana AND the "extra" that was in with my 25 brown eggers is an Ameraucana too!!!!!
o boy ! o boy!
wee.gif
:weee:weee:weee:love

oh , i just looked at the piccy on feather site and it doesn't look like mine , but they have green legs . I will try to post a pic tomorrow ( at work right now ).
one is dark grey and one is light gray , they have green legs and white wings with a white stripe on their back running klengthwise of their bodies. They are twoo weeks old now.
th.gif

They can be pretty much any color - they are Easter eggers from MMH - 'bred for egg laying, not conformtion'...

The green legs is a good sign though that is what you have!

Hope they lay pretty eggs for ya!!

my free chick from MM was an EE too, I had ordered 12 EE anyway so I didn't mind an extra, of course my extra is a roo, son says we have to keep him 'cause he picked him out as his at the beginning. Our extra was white with black stripes the cutest little guy ever, 6 wks later he looks like he may be a nice looking roo.
congrats on your new babies enjoy! they're like kids they grow fast.

oh thanx
i am happy since my original order was to have 2 ameraucana chicks , but i had to change it to 2 silver laced wyandottes since the ameraucana wouldn';t be ready til june and i gotr mine in may.I am really happy and hope thatone of mine is a roo , one is bigger and darker than the other .
LOL we'll have to change their names since right now they are Laverne and Shirley ( not MY choice ) !!!! ha ha
lau.gif

hello my little sisters farm in oregon ,
I would not mind if it was a roo. We originally ordered 100 jumbo cornish X and the brown eggers pkg. of 25 and 2 silver laced wyandottes and we rec'd 104 of the jumbos and the 25 browns and th2 wyandottes andf the free exotic chick st run and ( on th invoice by the brown eggers it said ) extra included so i am hoping THAT means it is a pullett????anyway i have all pulletts except for those , they even sent the 4 extra jumbos as pulletts !!!!!

Just recieved my chickies from MMM on Monday!!!
2 white silkies, 1 black silkie(Died over night
sad.png
& was supposed to get 2 but was sent a sub for 2nd one), 4 buff silkies, 4 absolutely beautiful blue silkies, 2 male favs(1 was a freebie), 3 female favs, 2 rosecombs(1 died same day), 6 ameraucanas, 2 australorps, 1 which looks to be a sultan, and 1 which looks to be a silver spangled hamburg...The last two were my sub and free rare chick I guess. Wish I had ordered more ameraucanas the 6 I got were ordered for a friend and we have fallen in love with them...They are so sweet...You are so lucky to get the extra. Now we are going to have to wait until next year to get ameraucanas.

hey cthrash1 ,
congads on your chicks !
We have ours for 2 weeks and am still trying to figure out what kind they are !!! We ordered the brown egger mix and the "free exotic " was the EE * we think and the extra looks the same . I knwo they are not part of the brown pkg since they were not listed as possibilities!
i am LUCKY

wee.gif

clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom