Ameraucana/ Easter Egg Chickens $6 each

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jimagination, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I am selling Ameraucana chicks. I will be taking a trip to West Lafayette, Indiana from Near Philadelphia, Pa on April 9-12 to take some to my sister. As a promise to my husband, I am only keeping 4 of the 27 female chicks I bought, so must find homes for the others. They were a week old on the March 30th. I will be driving through PA,Ohio and Indiana so anyone along the way- I can stop for you along the way to. Also on April 5, I will be driving to Willow Grove, Pa to give someone from New Jersey 4 chicks, so anyone in that area....keep it in mind.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks, Jodi

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Jodi......you still have me down for 4 hens...right? In SE Indiana? Hope to see ya soon! Im sooo excited! E Mail me when you leave, I will give my Number to ya!

3. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    Of course! Did you get my email today?

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Hmmm, nope, no mail....I am SOO excited tho.

5. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    Well, this is what I wrote...

We will be driving out April 9. It will take us all day to get out there, so how would the 10th be to meet somewhere near you? How many did you want? Remember I am selling them for $6 each. [​IMG] Here is photo of a bunch of them. They are doing really great and their wing feathers are coming in so pretty. Talk to you soon.
    Jodi

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh Jodi...they are soooo beautifull! Now Iam REALLY excited!! I would like to have 4...or maybe 5? LOL Huby doesnt know yet...but he wont mind...he loves my little peeps! Looks like I need to set up my 3rd brooder! [​IMG] Babies in da house!! [​IMG] E Mail me....I will give you my phone number, and addy...we will talk about where and when to meet. Thanks Sooooo much!

7. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I still need to find homes for about 9 chicks! Please someone get in contact with me!!!!My husband keeps asking how many I have found homes for in that grumpy, accusatory way! [​IMG]

8. Chickenmom

Chickenmom Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2007
    :DHi Jodi. Sorry Hubby is still being a pickle face. I don't know how anyone could look at those beauties and not smile. You are taking great care of them obviously. The wing feathers are great. We had talked about three or four chicks. I'll definately take four tomorrow. Maybe that will help the smile factor... I wish I had room for more( don't we all). I just finished cleaning the chick feeder and waterer. We are setting up a brooder in the basement for them since we are having below normal temps. We'll introduce them to the big girls, but until things warm up they will have to spend most of their time snug in the human house. See you soon!!! [​IMG]

9. zimmy

zimmy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2007
    Orlando
    Well, if there was a way for you to get to Central Florida, and there was a soundproof section of my home to keep them in without my parents knowing... We'd be set!

But I'm already ink-coo-bating, and I can't keep the ones I hatch after five or six weeks :3 ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TILL HATCH!!!!

10. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    Justusnak.... It was very nice meeting you. It was nice to meet someone who appreciates chickens like me. I don't come by that very often. Most people think I am weird. [​IMG] Please keep in touch and when you figure it out, post some pics of what the chicks look like when they are older![​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Jodi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by