ameraucana/easter egger, olive egger, and blueXbuff orpingtons chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Roosterfry, May 11, 2011.

1. Roosterfry

Roosterfry Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2010
    North Mississippi
    The easter eggers and olive eggers are some that I have selectively bred for feather and egg color, I only hatch bluish shades and my olive eggers came from a dark egg laying cuckoo maran crossed with my easter egger rooster. The orpingtons are a cross between blue and buff feather colors, it produced multi colors, buff, reddish buff, blue, black with red face, blue with red face, blue and buff mixed. My chicks are about 3 days old now and are doing well. I keep them in my house. They are very healthy and disease free! I am not NPIP certified but I regularly practice bio security. I also have 4 guinea keets that hatched as well I'll take the 3.00 each for them, I have two white silkies pullets that just started laying for 15.00 each, and one isa brown pullet that just started laying, and several cockerals, buff cochin, speckled sussex, and easter eggers that hatched from blue eggs for sale. Gonna load the incuabator with high quality black copper maran eggs tonight as well and if your interested I can put you on a waiting list. And other questions just feel free to ask I love talking chickens!
    *pick up only on chicks or eggs, sorry!
    Rick Stone

2. kdavis228

kdavis228 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    mississippi
    Where in MS are u located, i'm on the gulf coast and want some blue egg layers

3. Roosterfry

Roosterfry Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2010
    North Mississippi
    1 hour south of memphis TN on I-55 I'm in a small city called Batesville it is a easy drive on i55 its is a straight shot up from Jackson MS

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by