Ameraucana Eggs - DONT BID STARTING WAITING LIST/TAKING ORDERS NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, May 19, 2010.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    DO NOT BID!!!!

Since it has become unconducive to list my auctions on eggbid, I will start a waiting list and sell my eggs here. What I have available is listed below:

Blue/black ameraucana - good egg color, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment

Blue/splash ameraucana - some very nice and some more on the green side, able to produce about 8 eggs per weekly shipment

Wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucana - good egg color, able to supply 16+ eggs per weekly shipment

White ameraucana - some good egg color and some minty green, able to supply 12+ eggs per weekly shipment

Split lavender/split lavender - some very nice eggs from this newly developed color, able to supply 16 +eggs per weekly shipment, this is a new variety some anomalies are still occuring

Lavender ameraucana - eggs are more on the green side, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment, this is a new variety some anomalies are still occuring

Buff ameraucana - some good eggs and some green eggs in this pen, this variety is going to be pretty hard to get, only 6-8 eggs available if that per weekly shipment, some anomalies still occur in this variety as I have outcrossed to a different strain of buff non related to my current flock.

Silver ameraucana - very light eggs, the birds are on the small side and need to be worked with, able to supply 8-12 eggs per weekly shipment (will be delayed for a couple weeks until rooster is changed out)

My eggs are $2.00 each, extras are included. Shipping is $11.00 for up to 8 eggs and $15.00 for up to 16 eggs per box. My customers have high hatch rates and it is not uncommon to get 8-10 chicks from 16 eggs. Cannot legally ship to Virginia, West Virginia and Hawaii.

I will also be posting a auction to take orders for chicks.

Thanks,

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Why can't you legally ship to WV? Just wondered if it was a law to your individual state or something since I've never had a problem recieving hatching eggs from all other states. Thanks! (=

3. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Quote:To ship to W Virginia and Virginia your flock must be NPIP certified and MS & MG clean. Also, there is no MS & MG free classification for Subpart E (exhibition poultry & waterfowl).

4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF BUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    Did you get the impression I like your buff?

but in June, please. Uh, June 14th would be good, if that works for you. Could you please round out to 1 doz with blacks? I have a friend who likes blacks. Oh look who just found your auction, below!

I have tried and tried to get an account started with eggbid, but their customer service seems nonexistent. For some reason my password will not activate my account, so I gave up. I'm glad you are selling on here, now!

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  5. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Is it possible to get a mixed dozen or so?

6. wthchristi

wthchristi Chick-A-Palooza

Jun 14, 2009
    Kent
    [​IMG] PM'd you!!! Love the blues, silvers, who am I kidding, I love them all!

7. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    do you possibly have any pictures of your blue wheaton eggs?

8. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Quote:[​IMG]

9. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Quote:Yes, please pm me with what you would like and I will give you instructions on how to get on the list.

10. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    lavender eggs in the middle - Harry Shaffers line

lavender split eggs on the top and bottom row only - mixture of John Blehm cock bird and my black girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by