Ameraucana eggs / ship from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Hi!
    I have 2 dozen Ameraucana eggs to ship tomorrow (laid 5th & 6th).
    $25.00 plus shipping takes all 24 or $15.00 for a dozen plus shipping.
    Send me your zip code so I can get the total for shipping.
    Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    PayPal is [email protected]

2. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

HI Lisa I was just wondering if you got my email telling you I sent the money order for the nn and fizzle eggs. Thanks again
    BJ

3. Hi BJ,
    Got it and will let you know when I get it [​IMG]
    Sorry you've been sick --- hope you're all better now.
    I'm going to email you rat now [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Hi Lisa - would it be possible to get just 3 or 4 Ameracauna eggs shipped tomorrow? The dozen I hatched from your eggs on Valentines Day are doing great and have been freeranging but one of my adult Ameracaunas just went broody and I only want to put 3 or 4 eggs under her. Today I put peacock eggs under her that someone gave me for free but they take longer and not sure she'll sit that long.

By the way. Out of that dozen - half were barred rock and half Ameracauna. But I got one that was huge at hatch, black with feathers down legs. Now it is really huge and has lots of feathers down legs - no beard/muffs though. Do you have cochins or something else that might have gotten mixed in? It's a beautiful bird but sure doesn't look like the rest.

Who da daddy?

5. Hi Monique!
    Absolutely, can do that [​IMG]
    Same P'ville Rd mailing address?

The first possibility is my light Brahma roo (huge and feather-legged makes him the mos' likely suspect, the sneak).
    I'll email you.
    Lisa

6. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Lisa thought you might want to see what a magnificent specimen of a hen/roo hatched from your baby's egg:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only 6 weeks old and I call it The Eagle cause it intimates everyone else including the grown girls by doing this wing thing. Huge with feathers down shafts of legs. Girl or boy?

Also, here's one of your beautiful BR roos:

[​IMG]

Hey everyone - all of Lisa's eggs hatched and all are big healthy beautiful birds. I will always reorder from her.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  7. Thanks for the pics!
    Wow, he's a big one [​IMG]

With that red face, I'd *guess* roo, but just a guess.

I hope these next ones grow as well for you [​IMG]
    Lisa

8. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Lisa,

Are these the blue/black/splash ameraucanas?

9. Hi Susan,
    These were from the blue, black, splash Am' hens with a black Am' roo.

I had major issues earlier with a BR roo jumping over in the Am' pen and a LB roo jumping over in the BR pen.
    I think that's fixed so if anybody got barred Am's, I'll replace or refund them.

Lisa

10. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

Thank you so much - I ordered 8 and I really appreciate the extra little SC (or 2) you're putting in for me? Wow! Your birds are beautiful - hope I'm successful. (Just had my first hatch ever - only a little better than 50 % with quite a few clear eggs in the bunch!)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by