Ameraucana Hatching Eggs Wheaten Large Fowl NPIP Certified from Paradise Found -AUCTION-

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ParadiseFoundFarm, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ParadiseFoundFarm

ParadiseFoundFarm Goddess of Good Things

Jul 6, 2010
    Joliet, IL
    16 LF Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs NPIP

Auction endsWednesday, March 21sth at 11AM Central Daylight Savings Time
    Beautiful, large ( average weights: 5 lb Hens,8 lb Roosters), tame birds with good conformation and colors. Very little, if any, ticking in the hackles and capes. Puffy beards and cheeks. Correct tail angle. Correct coloring. These are coming from the same birds I have shown and won 2 first places and 2 second place ribbons. No one can guarantee show quality birds but there is always a better chance when you start with quality birds like these.
    Beautiful hens

[​IMG]

Regal Roosters

[​IMG]

Beautiful and Clownish Roosters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Poofy in all the right places

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, wide inverted V tails, wide set legs and a poofy butt are desired qualities.
    Healthy and strong "FuzzyButts"
    [​IMG]

Aren't they CUTE!!
    See my page for more photos.

Fertilization is excellent as we have 1 Blue Wheaten and 1 Wheaten, Cock over Wheatens, Blue Wheaten, and 2 Splash Blue Wheaten Hens.

I have tried to take pic of the beautiful eggs but as you hear so many times it is difficult if not impossible without photo-shop or a professional photographer to get the colors true.

The picture of the egg in my hand is a good rep of the color, at least on my monitor. My family and friends cannot see the colors range I do. I see what would best be described as bluer-aqua.
    [​IMG]

This is a picture with the official color chart: They range between an A9 and a B4

[​IMG]

We were honored to have one of the founders of this breed over to our home, he described, in great detail, how hard it was to develop the bird and hash out, amongst themselves, the SOP. He also helped us do our final culls and keep only the best of the best. This breed rides on their shoulders and I would only sell eggs that fit the SOP in respect to the founders who gave us this wonderful bird, and respect for the breed.

Your eggs are individually wrapped in bubble wrap with cush above and below and at least 2 full circles around. Like this:

[​IMG]
    Then this:

[​IMG]
    Then more on the box:

[​IMG]

As soon as the auction is finished on Wednesday, March 21st, at 11 AM Central Daylight Savings Time, the eggs are ready to ship. Please send an E-Mail with your name, daytime phone number (for the post office just in case there is trouble), shipping address and zip + 4 (if you have it). Pay-pal account is [email protected] I will be traveling to the post office that Tuesday, as soon as you respond as the winner, with your eggs!

[​IMG]
    That's me! I love Chillin' With My Peeps - makes me happy! I apologize that I cannot respond to any queries on the weekends as we have no internet out on the farm.
    Shipping is 19.00 which includes 100.00 shipping insurance, but if you are close, you are welcomed to pick them up.

[​IMG]

We cull heavily for conformation, egg color and temperament .

I love Chillin' With My Peeps - makes me happy!
    Mother Hen to 1 geriatric Cat, 1 rescued (dumb as a box of rocks) Golden Retriever, a flock of Cute-as-a-button Ameraucana Wheaten Large Fowl feathered friends, and 1 perfect husband/best friend.
    Ameraucana Breeders Club
    State of Illinois Certified Pullorum NPIP Tester
    We don't have internet way out on the farm so I cannot respond to questions on the weekends or evenings.
    Bids should be in Whole Dollars only please.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  2. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    I have 17 of her eggs in my incubator right now. She packs the eggs very carefully, and mine arrived in great shape. They are very close in color to the above pictures, and she is great to deal with.

3. bloom chicks

bloom chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    FL
    Is this auction over? It says that it ends March 5th. You have beautiful birds.

4. ParadiseFoundFarm

Jul 6, 2010
    Joliet, IL
    The auction ends Wednesday March 21st. Sorry, that was a misprint. Glad you noticed it so I could correct it. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    I'll start the bidding with $30.

6. crazyhen

crazyhen Overrun With Chickens

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    Ok I bid 35 dollars for a dozen. I do not do paypal please suggest another way to pay that is acceptable to you. Gloria Jean

7. ParadiseFoundFarm

Jul 6, 2010
    Joliet, IL
    Dear Gloria Jean:
    I have a solution for you. I am PMing it to you now.
    Thank you,
    Denise

8. crazyhen

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    I have wanted this type hens for so long. Now I have a hovabator 1588 yeh. I pm you again Gloria Jean

9. crazyhen

Aug 26, 2008
    mtns of ,NC.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM. I would like to let the other person ahead of me in the auction take this auction. I have only one bator and as of this early wk it will be full. Can I instead get some eggs from you in 4 wks? please answer me. soon. Gloria Jean

10. rdmac456

rdmac456 New Egg

Jan 24, 2012
    Indiana
    $36

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by