kurby22

Crowing
Apr 12, 2021
Sacramento Area, California
There is always a rainbow in the dark cloud!😂
Just read the whole thing, I feel for you! It’s always the favorites!😒
There is always a rainbow! :) Thanks though, I'm not going to lie...I cried when he crowed! I just love him so much.

Our Lav Orp and Fluff will probably be the ones that I consider rehoming...as long as Puff continues to be a nice boy. The Lav Orp has been a bit of a butthead and scares my pet sitter, which makes vacations tough! And Fluff and Puff constantly challenge each other, so I don't think they will stay friends as they get older. Puff loves to come snuggle under my chin and be hugged...he's just so lovely.

GunnyBun

Songster
Apr 29, 2020
There is always a rainbow! :) Thanks though, I'm not going to lie...I cried when he crowed! I just love him so much.

Our Lav Orp and Fluff will probably be the ones that I consider rehoming...as long as Puff continues to be a nice boy. The Lav Orp has been a bit of a butthead and scares my pet sitter, which makes vacations tough! And Fluff and Puff constantly challenge each other, so I don't think they will stay friends as they get older. Puff loves to come snuggle under my chin and be hugged...he's just so lovely.
There is no shame in crying! Our rooster Goldie took a long long time before we finally figured out she is a he. But thankfully he’s been a good boy so we’ve kept him. Hey and if it gets you more chickens… there is nothing wrong with that!😜 Sweet chickens are always very dear!😍

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
May 16, 2014
Hawaii
Ok ok I’m ready to see this! 😂😂

As hilarious as the bickering was on here, this will be funnier!

@kurby22 Im sorry you ended up with 2 boys…maybe you can keep one of them? Over 4 months is a long time to get attached…hugs to you. ❤️
OK here you go....
This is for you @Crested Special 🤣❤️

worthy.gif

ColtHandorf

🙄🤚 Sass Master
Premium Feather Member
Feb 19, 2019
Klondike, Texas
Oh lord, this is why I don't breed Ameraucanas. lol We were all horribly wrong. In the first pics you can see three roes of "peas" but they were soooooooo underdeveloped I thought my eyes might be playing tricks on me. I always find it helpful to actually watch a chicken to accurately determine the sex versus just using still images alone.

Top Bottom