1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ameraucana roosters in Blue Wheaten, Buff and Lavender

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickee, Oct 5, 2011.

1. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 3 Blue Wheaten, one buff and two Lavender Ameraucana, 7 month old roosters available. They are pet quality birds that are goregous and would make a beautiful centerpiece for your laying flock or ad some great color to your EE breeding program! I am asking $15.00 for the buff and lavenders and $20.00 for the blue wheatens.

Local pick-up only. I live in Grass Valley, CA just about an hour east of Sacramento.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    The Lavenders and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roos are gorgeous fellas! Wish you could ship as I would add them to my flock straight away.

3. chickee

Thanks [​IMG] They are beautiful boys! I am debating keeping one of the BWs to use over my EEs to create some lovely colored hens. I just have so many birds after all the fun hatching this year and I am out of room [​IMG]

4. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I'm interested in your BW which is the 3rd pic as I would like to buy him if you are willing to ship him to Texas.

5. chickee

Quote:I'm sorry, I don't ship birds [​IMG]

6. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Quote:I'm sorry, I don't ship birds [​IMG]

Aww! Wish you could well I do hope they have a good loving home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by