Ameraucanas and Welsummers!!! PICK UP ONLY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Muggsmagee, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I have about 18 young birds ready to go now, PLUS a Lavender Ameraucana breeding flock.

My original Lav Am roo and 1 Black Hen from John Blehm, and 3 Lav Am Hens from Harry Shaffer will be included (5 birds altogether).
    2 Welsummer Hens (going through the WORST molt right now!)
    11 Lavender Ameraucanas (mostly cockerels and a few pullets) hatched last weekend of July, first weekend of August 2011.
    4 Welsummer Cockerels hatched with the Lavs
    1 POL Silver Ameraucana (has a feather pattern I don't want to use for breeding and is on the small side...would be great for an EE pen)
    2 Split Lavender cockerels (visually black).

TOTAL OF 25 BIRDS!!!

These are for PICKUP ONLY. I have chosen the birds I want to continue on to next year's breeding program, and whatever doesn't go will end up in freezer camp. I am willing to meet part way up to 30 miles.

Sorry I don't have a picture up, my camera is dead and I can't find the darn battery charger! Feel free to peruse my prior auctions, it shows the actual birds listed and parent stock.

Any questions, please feel free to send me an email! Payment can be sent via paypal at [email protected]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Why no shipping!?!?!?! [​IMG]

3. ih66series

ih66series Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2011
    Altoona, PA
    Darn. I will be in the area on the 14th of November but they will probably be gone!! What town are you in?

4. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:Smack dab in the middle of the state....Waterville/Sangerfield. I would gladly hold them until then.

5. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:Can you IMAGINE the shipping charges?!? [​IMG]

6. ih66series

Jan 26, 2011
    Altoona, PA
    Can I see a pic of the Silver Ameraucana? I am interested in the Welsummers too. Are they breeder stock?

7. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:These Wellies are offspring from parentage via Whitmore Farm. The Silver Ameraucana was hatched from parentage via John Blehm. Let me dig through my photos here and I will repost.

The Silver Am a few months ago...

[​IMG]

Need to find a pic of my Wellies. I am surprised to find I don't have any on BYC. I think I have some on facebook. Stand by!

Edited to add: Going to have to dig up that blasted charger...no decent pics of the Wellies! You will see them at their worst. The molting is ridiculous. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  8. ih66series

Jan 26, 2011
    Altoona, PA
    How old are these three?

9. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:Silver Am was hatched in April. The Wellie girls are just over 1 year old, hatched the end of Sept 2010.

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] MUggs your killing me as that 5 hr drive doesnt seem to far now [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by