AMERAUCANAS, BARNEVELDER, BLACK COPPER MARANS, and WHEATEN MARANS CHICKS

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Cowgirl75446, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    I will have some baby chicks hatching on Wednesday, February 29th. I should have around 18 Ameraucanas, 25 Barnevelders, 15 Black Copper Marans, and 15 Wheaten Marans. The chicks are available as pick-up only, I will not ship. I am located in far northeast Texas about 10 miles east of Bonham, Tx. Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of them.

The Ameraucanas are (Blue, Black, and Splash). These beautiful show qualtiy birds are excellent layers of blue, blue/green colored eggs and have muffs and a beard. Most of the chicks will be blue and black. The chicks will be $3.00 each.

The Barnevelders are rare Dutch chickens, the birds are very beautiful show quality birds, with their double-laced plumage, and good layers of dark brown eggs. The chicks will be $3.00 each.

The Black Copper Marans are show quality birds, they are also excellent dark brown egg layers. My birds are from: Channing Grisham, Ron Presley, Wade Jeane, and Bev Davis bloodlines, all my birds are feathered legged. The chicks will be $5.00 each.

The Wheaten Marans are extremely rare, they are dark brown egg layers, they are from several lines including: Bev Davis, Ron Presley, and Buddy Henry, all my birds are feathered legged. These chicks are $7.00 each.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  2. MNShepherdess

MNShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Minnesota
    Wish you'd ship, I'd probably take all the Barnies lol Good luck finding homes for your beautiful babies :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by