Ameraucanas Full Stock?? Lavender & ??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by kristianhope18, Aug 7, 2014.

1. kristianhope18

kristianhope18 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2014
    Pikeville, Kentucky
    I have 2 Ameracuanas the lavender I bought from a small breeder who said he was full stock? I wanna make sure the comb and everything is right on him before I resale him! I also purchased a Ameracuana from a hatchery which is suppose to be full stock I assumed it was a hen because my lavender that I knew 100% was a roo had a large comb this one however does not! Its flat?? It still hasn't crowed but he's plenty old enough to be crowing! So I'm pretty confused I was told he was 100% a roo so I'm assuming I have 2
    Roos now ;-( and need to sale one! I ordered full stock hatching eggs offline and ended up with 3 chicks so which one should I keep to breed the chicks to eventually? I'm not sure on the color of the chicks! Thanks! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    Both birds pictured are roosters. The one on the right does not look like a purebred Ameraucana, since it is not a recognized color. Your Lavendar Ameraucana appears purebred, though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by