Ameraucanas/Marans/Faverolles Hatching Eggs-TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Jan 17, 2009.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas $30 doz

Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles $30 doz

Golden Cuckoo Marans $50 dozen (this is a $10 discount from the usual price)

1/2 dozen 1/2 price. OK to mix and match

Shipping up to 18 eggs $15

Post what you want and PM for paypal info

Pictures of birds and eggs on our website or this thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=100261

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  2. Chicken7777

Chicken7777 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    I am soo interested Melissa in having some of your Beautiful Golden Cuckoo Marans, and those beautiful Ameraucana's!
    I sent you a PM i hope you can be able to help a BYCer out!
    Thanks much! God bless!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  3. Riocotesei

Riocotesei Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    OH, you're just driving me crazy!!!!
    My incubator is full! Lol. I should be getting a souped up Hova in 2 weeks.
    I know I'm already on your list but I hope you'll have some Favs. and Marans ready for me. [​IMG] Maybe I can even drive down there for a weekend trip or something! Goes off to plan....[​IMG]

4. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Come on down... we'd love to meet you especially if you have experience raising feeder calves... do you riase bottle babies? We have a Jersey who will freshen in Feb and two dexters with calves and one bred now. I am interested in fostering another calf onto my Dexter when the Jersey calves. See I'll pick your brain... but I'll offer you a glass of sweet tea and a seat on the porch swing first. [​IMG]

And then we'll send you home with some eggs or chicks!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Oh, how I wish I lived close to north Houston!

Buying the bator online today or tomorrow. I'll e-mail you.

6. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    By any chance do you sell chicks? I live near Waco and if I could talk hubby into getting more chickens, I would love to have a few Marans and Ameraucanas. I just dont have a bator.

7. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    You guys are killing me. I would still would like to get the Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas but i've got to slowwww down. I've your other eggs and 2 others comming. my incubator is going to be full and its only January [​IMG]

8. Riocotesei

Riocotesei Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    Quote:Haha, I just started this year with bottle calves so I'm still a newbie, I can tell you anything about bottle feeding though. Pick away! I've raised a few sheep off a bottle as well.
    I didn't think about buying chicks from you....oh you are evil! Lol. Will you have chicks? What are your prices on chicks? Now I'm more excited!

9. Moodene

Moodene Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Devers, Texas
    Melissa!! I need some baby chicks.. I have a friend who wants some!! and I got your egg cartons..

10. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Moodene I had to be out of town four days recently taking the last of the kids to TAMU... It is now official I am an empty nester for the first time in 30 years!

I will start a 'bator just for you pretty quick here. How many of what do you want...

Chick prices

Salmon Favs $6 each straight run $9 sexed pullets (about 10 days old)
    Ameraucana $8 each straight run only
    Golden Cuckoo Marans free cockerel with pullet purchase $10 pullets. Can be sexed as day olds.

I really like having them around but last year I would up with 50 extra cockerels that tore up my garden and gave me fits. I wound up paying $11 per bird to raise them to meat so I could pick my breeding stock.

This year I will be selling them as meat birds... $2 per chick. They are tasty meat and do well as free rangers with a feed out at the end to put on weight and a little fat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by