Ameraucanas, OEs, Faverolles, Marans pairs- you pick!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    We are in SE TN- 1 hour north of Chattanooga, 2 hours S of Knoxville. I will meet for gas money if you buy enough birds. More pics and birds to be added later- re-arranging coops today to see what all I have out there.

You pick your pair. If you want more than one pair I will have to relist apparently. $20 per pair.

Salmon Faverolles, 4 months old.
    [​IMG]

Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Pair: splash wheaten rooster (peachick/blue poultry) and wheaten hen (ribbeck). The girls are all molting now, so no pretty blue eggs right now. 1 year olds.
    [​IMG]

Blue Copper Marans pair: 1-2 months old. Blue copper roo, black copper pullet. Davis x Bayhorsebonne. These are actually only $10, so if you buy it now and wat these you only have to pay $10. Here is mom:
    [​IMG]

Blue Wheaten Olive Egger Pair: These are Blue wheaten ameraucana roo over wheaten marans hens. 4 months old. roo will be stunning. Pullet should lay dark army green eggs. They are a bit older than in these pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    HappyMtn Reports now the faverolles are now a trio for $30 [​IMG] She's unable to access the sight right now..any questions can be left here and I will let her know or pm me and I will get them to her asap.

3. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I would like to ask if you ship as I live in Houston Tx and and am interested in your beautiful Ameraucana rooster which is the second pic

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Sorry..she doesn't live remotely close enough to a PO that could ship in a safe time frame.However,if you want to take a little vacation and only want the roo he would be free.

5. chuckeychickens

chuckeychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2011
    Chuckey, TN
    My Coop
    Sent an email. I'm in Chuckey, TN and would happily meet in the middle and pay for gas. The middle appears to be somewhere around Knoxville.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by