Ameraucauna Rooster needs new home ASAP: Very sweet and beautiful

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by 8isenuff, Jan 27, 2014.

1. 8isenuff

8isenuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2013
    Georgetown, Tx
    Rudy found a great home in the country!!! =)

Rudy the rooster will be taken by animal control if I can't find him a home....I'm not allowed to have him here even though my neighbors love him, but that's another story..

He's about 9 months old and was sold to me as an Ameraucauna, although he may be an Easter Egger. But a VERY pretty one! He has been hand raised since he was 2 months old and has been around my big and little kids. He is SO sweet and takes great care of his hens. He has been raised on a combo of typical chicken feed plus fodder sprouts and periodic veggie and fruit treats plus some egg shells for added calcium.

PLEASE help me find him a great NON FRYING PAN home soon! I will deliver anywhere around Austin up to Waco.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. gander007

gander007 Chicken Obsessed

Yes he is an EE Rooster and my pullets would adore him ....

[​IMG]

But you are too fare away [​IMG]

3. cjhartwick

cjhartwick Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2013
    Abilene tx
    Didnhebfind a home yet?

4. 2wowwow

2wowwow New Egg

Feb 1, 2014
    I have a friend looking for a roo for her 19 hens. Sweet loving lady all her hens are loved .and we'll taken care of. She lives in Georgetown txt.

5. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    If you haven't found a home yet I'd be willing to meet you somewhere. I live in Ms and used to travel to Tx all the time. It's an easy ride for me. And have spoke to my post lady about shipping if you were willing? And I would pay the shipping. Let me know[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by