AMERICAN BANTAM ASSOCIATION ELECTION

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Neil Grassbaugh, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Neil Grassbaugh

Neil Grassbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2008
    [​IMG]

Jeff Halbach of Wisconsin, candidate for President, and Matt Lhamon of Ohio Vice Presidential candidate have been informed that they were elected after the ballot count Monday evenig.

This is certain to be the start of a new era for exhibition poultry. The margin of the victories was large and indicates that a new and more involved approach to the hobby is desired.

Congratulations and best wishes to the new officers and the directors recently elected.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  2. atlantachickenwhisperer

atlantachickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2009
    Atlanta
    Hey,

Have them contact me because I would like to interview them live on the Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer national radio show. I have some free time during the show this Saturday, March 14th if they are available. [email protected]

Thanks!

3. Matt Lhamon

Matt Lhamon New Egg

Mar 12, 2009
    Lima, OH
    Dear Exhibition Poultry Fanciers,
    Newly elected American Bantam Association President Jeff Halbach and Vice President Matt Lhamon will be appearing on the "Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer" internet Radio show on Saturday, March 14, 9:00AM EST- 10:00AM EST. We will be discussing the poultry fancy and the American Bantam Association and our plans for the next two years. Please listen in at the link below and if you can’t make the show, an archive will be there in a few days so you can listen to the show at a later date.
    "Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer".
    Listen Live Here: http://www.radiosandysprings.com/index.php?id=3

Radio
    Show Webpage: http://www.radiosandysprings.com/showpages/backyardpoultry.php

4. atlantachickenwhisperer

atlantachickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2009
    Atlanta
    This week I will welcome the newly elected President (Jeff Halbach) and Vice President (Matt Lhamon) of the American Bantam Association to the show! We will talk about the recent election, and what they have planned for the Association.

Anitra from Simply Living Smart will be joining us to talk about all the chemicals found in our store bought food, and how we can prepare the same foods with all natural ingredients!

We will also be going live to the Carpet City Bantam Club Poultry Show in Dalton, Georgia. We will be talking with the show Organizer, and a FFA member about the birds he/she will be showing.

It's going to be a very busy show so I have canceled the "Chickens In The News" and "Chicken Happenings" segments. However, we are still planning on having the "Chicken Trivia Contest".

Thanks for listening!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by