American Blue/Lavender Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by FarmrGirl, Feb 21, 2012.

1. FarmrGirl

FarmrGirl MooseMistress

Jul 1, 2009
    Southern Maryland
    On the hunt for hatching eggs from Holderread's American Blue and/or Lavender Geese. Please let me know if you're selling and what your price/per is.

Thank you!!

2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey Dana! We are planning on offer a VERY limited number goslings. Not sure if you additional blood from us, but if you do just PM me for details.

3. lebrowne

lebrowne New Egg

Feb 15, 2013
    Noticed you're in Maryland and had Lav. Ganders/looking for eggs. I'm considering an attempt at producing blue/lav Giant Africans. If I commit to the idea wondering if you may have a gander available or be interested in babysitting a goose with one of your ganders whilst she's laying????

Thanks,
    Lee
    410-485-0808

4. lebrowne

lebrowne New Egg

Feb 15, 2013
    Noticed you're in Maryland and had Lav. Ganders/looking for eggs. I'm considering an attempt at producing blue/lav Giant Africans. If I commit to the idea wondering if you may have a gander available or be interested in babysitting a goose with one of your ganders whilst she's laying???? Sorry, also might place an order with Holderred if you wish to combine.

Thanks,
    Lee
    410-485-0808

5. FarmrGirl

FarmrGirl MooseMistress

Jul 1, 2009
    Southern Maryland
    Hi there Lee,

Sounds like a very interesting project! I can't wait to hear about how it all turns out. :)

I do have a Holderread Lav gander available if you're interested. I just decided this week to sell him; I'm asking $50.

[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif] ~Dana[/FONT]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by