American Blue/Lavender Hatching Eggs

FarmrGirl

MooseMistress
13 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Southern Maryland
On the hunt for hatching eggs from Holderread's American Blue and/or Lavender Geese. Please let me know if you're selling and what your price/per is.

Thank you!!

Noticed you're in Maryland and had Lav. Ganders/looking for eggs. I'm considering an attempt at producing blue/lav Giant Africans. If I commit to the idea wondering if you may have a gander available or be interested in babysitting a goose with one of your ganders whilst she's laying????

Thanks,
Lee
410-485-0808

Noticed you're in Maryland and had Lav. Ganders/looking for eggs. I'm considering an attempt at producing blue/lav Giant Africans. If I commit to the idea wondering if you may have a gander available or be interested in babysitting a goose with one of your ganders whilst she's laying???? Sorry, also might place an order with Holderred if you wish to combine.

Thanks,
Lee
410-485-0808

Noticed you're in Maryland and had Lav. Ganders/looking for eggs. I'm considering an attempt at producing blue/lav Giant Africans. If I commit to the idea wondering if you may have a gander available or be interested in babysitting a goose with one of your ganders whilst she's laying???? Sorry, also might place an order with Holderred if you wish to combine.

Thanks,
Lee
410-485-0808

Hi there Lee,

Sounds like a very interesting project! I can't wait to hear about how it all turns out. :)

I do have a Holderread Lav gander available if you're interested. I just decided this week to sell him; I'm asking $50.

[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif] ~Dana[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom