American Buff Geese for sale.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GarlicEater, May 12, 2011.

1. GarlicEater

GarlicEater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Gilroy, CA
    14 American Buff geese, good layers, considered the gentlest breed, although they hiss a fair amount I've never been bitten (although if you're not a decent "goose whisperer", any geese even the most gentle could become a problem) the flock is about 50/50 geese and ganders I think, I prefer to keep the flock together but am realistic, I'm pricing them at $30 a bird.

I can't ship, or deliver really, you'll have to come to Gilroy here to buy them. Photos on request, ask me at alexbanjocarter at gmail dot com.

Thanks for looking!

2. TiaView

TiaView Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2010
    Salem
    I have been LOOKing to purchase this breed, but alas am on the wrong coast! [​IMG]

If anyone is in the Upstate NY area and knows where I can get this breed please let me know. [​IMG]

3. GarlicEater

GarlicEater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Gilroy, CA
    Holderread's isn't that far from me, but they can ship eggs and goslings I *think*, and they sell this breed.

4. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    13 - 14 hours each way

$200 in gas

I guess I am out.

I am working on getting some Buffs, tried hatching and that was a bust.

5. scottfarm

scottfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2010
    MILL CREEK, WV
    would you be willing to sell some eggs for hatching?? i have a freind in ga who is looking for this breed.. pm me at let me know thanks

6. HiddenHill Heretic

HiddenHill Heretic Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Santa Cruz, Caliphas
    these are gone:(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by